As if Anakin being banned was bad enough...

MuFu

Dooku cut off his wanking arm. Gutted. :D

Attachment(s):

noarm.jpg, 18.32kb

noarm.jpg

talk about rough, adn did you see what prostetic he had to work with! i doubt amidala was best impressed on their wedding night ;) :D

Yeah. Pre-warming recommended when doing finger gymnastics with metal digits. :)

MuFu.

Originally posted by MuFu
Yeah. Pre-warming recommended when doing finger gymnastics with metal digits. :)

MuFu.

when i saw his hand i thought that too....
:rofl2:

He probably stuck 'em in her armpit for a couple of minutes first. Pretty inventive for a Banned Spacktard. :D

Wait till he becomes Darth Spacktardious. Then there'll be trouble. :vader:

MuFu.

I'm a little confused. I must have missed the blowout that ended in Anakin being banned. Or is that custom title a joke?

I gave him three warnings in the music thread. He said something about someone cock sucking, and later called the mods corrupted bastards. I got tired of it and suggested banning him for 10 days. The rest of the mod crew wanted it to be for 5 days. I said ok.

In addition, he had to be removed from the mod election because his 'pals' were trying to help him cheat to get in as a mod. He has posted pictures of completely naked women, and as I understand a link to warez.

I would say not to mention all of the pm's he sent to Fury bitching that we are justified in getting a rest from listening to him.

Originally posted by MuFu
Wait till he becomes Darth Spacktardious. Then there'll be trouble. :vader:

MuFu.

Darth Insidious :grim: will haunt your dreams & steal your soul. Get out while it's safe, he could return at any time or maybe 4.23 days from now.

Oh thanks for that S4, I didn't know if it was real and if it was, that would only be for 5 days. Lets hope 5 days is enough to get a point across.

Back