at work on christmas eve

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I hate that, I mean, so much to o, and I only get to leave the office at 3

as you can see, I'm working very hard!!

actually It's a pic from my chrstmas party, change the clothes to suit, and nix the smoke, and that is waht today it like

I'll be leaving about noonish, but they might call me if there's a system problem. I think all the stores are closing at 3.

see thats what happens when you cant take normal vacations. (it's not a good time) cant ya wait till later? well now it was take it or lose it.

Is anybody at work? I'm off 'til the 5th, Jody is off this week (seems half the office is off)

samcurry said:
see thats what happens when you cant take normal vacations. (it's not a good time) cant ya wait till later? well now it was take it or lose it.
I get some of that here too. I just realized that I haven't taken a vacation that didn't involve a family crisis or home project in over four years. I think I'm going to jump on the bike this spring and disappear for a week (or maybe I'll flap my arms and fly to the moon).

I'm working 11-6 at the pizza place today. :(

Paul, I was just about to say that smoking in the workplace is illegal in California... and smoking altogether is almost illegal. If a truck driver smokes in his truck while on a delivery run, he could get busted for smoking in the workplace.

I finished skiving at about 12 today and made a "Blue Peter" job of wrapping the presents. What a mess!! :D

I'm retired now. :D
unforunatley not the good kind of retirement.:(
But hey...I've got the rest of my life - off-!:D

Work at Costco noon to 5pm then drive an hour to the parents for dinner and presents then on the way home stop and do the Janitorial contract at the Golf Course.

A.B.Normal said:
Work at Costco noon to 5pm then drive an hour to the parents for dinner and presents then on the way home stop and do the Janitorial contract at the Golf Course.

So no rest for the wicked? :D

I'm off 20th-4th.......16 whole days :D but I'm still working on my house painting. Don't have much left. Might be able to finish it up this weekend.

Man, there ain't shit on daytime TV :disgust:

Inkara1 said:
I'm working 11-6 at the pizza place today. :(

Paul, I was just about to say that smoking in the workplace is illegal in California... and smoking altogether is almost illegal. If a truck driver smokes in his truck while on a delivery run, he could get busted for smoking in the workplace.

oh, it's illegal here too, at the workplace at least, but the boss owns the building, it was afterhours, and the office is located on the bottom floor of a residential building...so we have our loopholes.

Back