baby Mie piccys...

nalani

here's some recent piccys of Mie with my eldest son, Keali'i

they're a little blurry but she's just sooo cute!!!

Attachment(s):

dsc00054.jpg, 143.05kb

54_1033700269.jpg

dsc00061.jpg, 149.60kb

54_1033700348.jpg

:D .... she's got deep creases in those arms ... when we bathe her we make sure to check what kinds of "treasures" are in there :D

she's got like three necks :D

she's just too much .. last weekend I stole her to give her a bath ... the simple pleasures :)

Giving my own kids a bath could get me arrested :D

:lol:

come visit me for a half hour, you'll run out the door shrieking! I've scared Justin with them simply over the phone :D

.... she's got deep creases in those arms ... when we bathe her we make sure to check what kinds of "treasures" are in there

I'm sorry, but that is incredibly disturbing...however, cute kids!

Oh, Na, those are cutie pics.

*proud aunty smile on my face*

*Tick, tick, tick*
Great! Now my biological clock is ticking so loud, its making me deaf.

LOL

Those pics are great!! I love pudgy babies, you just wanna squeeze them!! Her expression in the second pic is priceless. :D

Na, your son is very good looking... I'm sure he's already making the girls swoon--he's got a killer smile too. :)

cute kids na. take care of em. and just remember the more they drive you crazy the more they love ya.

I remember when mine used to sport the "naugahyde look". All those creases make 'em look like a leather couch. :D

Cute kids, ya'll.

*having a mommy moment*

I don't know what I did to deserve such a happy baby ... she sure didn't get her disposition from me :D

[b said:
]
.... she's got deep creases in those arms ... when we bathe her we make sure to check what kinds of "treasures" are in there

I'm sorry, but that is incredibly disturbing...however, cute kids!

:lol: Her daddy loves picking out all the lint that collects in her arm folds :D

Back