Back from vacation.

pc_builder

I know I didn't tell anyone I was going on vacation, but now I'm back. I'm back to annoy you. haha!

I went to Georgia for my vacation. First time to the east coast. Man what a boring state. j/k

Coming home was my first time on an airplane.

It was like... trippy, man... I saw the clouds from the other side. :trippin:

pc_builder said:
I know I didn't tell anyone I was going on vacation, but now I'm back. I'm back to annoy you. haha!

I went to Georgia for my vacation. First time to the east coast. Man what a boring state. j/k

Coming home was my first time on an airplane.

It was like... trippy, man... I saw the clouds from the other side. :trippin:

Welcome back...............did you bring us stuff? Like beer? :swing:

Erm - there's Joni Mitchell song in there somewhere - summin 'bout clouds...................erm and both sides........... ah hell, faqqed if I know :shrug:

Welcome back man :headbang:

Will you post pics?
C'mon, tell us more about your trip. :)

WB builder dude :)

I'll echo luis.......any exciting stories? Beer? Girls? Strange aftenoons in illegal reggae clubs?

tonks said:
welcome back! um...by any chance were you Who_Am_I? cuz they went on vacation, too!

No. I checked my pms. No one asked me to be Who_Am_I.

Anyway peoples. When I get my picties developed, I'll be placing a few here for your enjoyment (or non-enjoyment, whatever the case may be)

:D

First things first though. I want to change avatars once in awhile too. So here it is (for the time being). I was too lazy to make an animated one.

I'll post a few pics I got with my crappy digital camera.

I went to Six Flags the second day I was there. All these pics are unedited and crappy. The camera I used has less than 0.5 megapixel resolution. No zoom and no autofocus. It can't handle motion either. Some of my other shots are blurred. Those I'm not posting.

I just had a great idea for my avatar. I'll keep using that pic of me, but I'll change it by adding different things to it. Yeah, that's the ticket. :D

pc_builder said:
I just had a great idea for my avatar. I'll keep using that pic of me, but I'll change it by adding different things to it. Yeah, that's the ticket. :D

:lol2:

Like it.........sufficently.........odd! :lloyd:

Back