Back to School......

Mare

It was first day back to school here for the youngin'. Can't believe they start so early here in FL. It was definetly a rush-rush morning. wake up, eat, get dressed, brush the teeth, get the other youngin' up, run one to daycare and the other one to school.
Now it's time for Mom to rest......NOT.....

That is quite early! Wow! We start here the last week of August. I'm enjoying not having the traffic on the roads right now with school being out and people on holidays. Wish it could be this way all the time!

Wow. We don't start til the 23rd up here in MO. Two more weeks and I get my house back.

LOL...PT, I can relate to getting your house back. Oldest gets out at 1:40 pm. so on my days off doesn't really seem like he's gone that long. Traffic will be starting here again before you can blink your eyes, its bad enough with the buses and parents now, but wait till season here and all starts to flock down. Back in Jersey we used to start Sept. 2nd., 3rd., so its way to early for school here. Just think before we all know it CHRISTMAS will be here...UGHHHHHH.....

The grade schools and highschools here start Sept 6...my Uni starts Sept 9

I assume NC is North Carolina but I have NO clue what MD is...there are to many damn states for me to know all their abbreviations!

MD is Maryland

In Tulsa the dates range from August 12 all the way to September 1, just depends on what school you go to.

Nixy said:
I assume NC is North Carolina but I have NO clue what MD is...there are to many damn states for me to know all their abbreviations!

You should have known that. That's JJR's home stompin' ground.

I THOUGHT freako was from Maryland...i think ML would be more "maryland-ish" though...why take the first and last letter?

Foolish Americans! ;)

First week in September here....twins start comprehensive (high) school.......lil' trouble starts infants.......

*tenuously grasps to the remnants of his sanity and counts the hours...

Nixy said:
I THOUGHT freako was from Maryland...i think ML would be more "maryland-ish" though...why take the first and last letter?
Probably to avoid possible machine confusion between a handwritten Maryland and Michigan (MI).

Nixy said:

Foolish Americans! ;)

I am from Maryland. I just happen to be in school in another state. As far as abbreviations go well.... its what they did :shrug:

Ahhh, school, I remember when I didn't go to school... alas, classes start Tuesday for me. Nothing like working a 10 hour day and then cramming in night classes on top of it. We have two major universities here, plus a popular community college. Nothing like teenage drivers on cell phones fighting with their sig other while eating lunch at 65 mph to make you wish you owned a tank, or at least a sub machine gun....

Oz said:
First week in September here....twins start comprehensive (high) school.......lil' trouble starts infants.......

*tenuously grasps to the remnants of his sanity and counts the hours...

You have ... kids? :|

Back