Back to the Border

catocom

I'm a little surprised.
Someone in the Obama admin seems to be making a common sense decision.
It's Napolitano no less.
Let's see how this pans out.

Napolitano Cancels Virtual Border Fence Project, Proposes Alternative

That could mean a system of surveillance towers in one area and unmanned drones in another. It could mean thermal imaging in one area and elements of the old SBInet plan in another.

"There is no 'one-size-fits-all' solution to meet our border technology needs, and this new strategy is tailored to the unique needs of each border region, providing faster deployment of technology, better coverage, and a more effective balance between cost and capability," Napolitano said.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...al-border-fence-project-proposes-alternative/

Mexicans shooting across the border & entering our nation, at will....OK

9-year-old, Disneyland? HELL NO!!!!
Because you either did not demonstrate strong ties outside the United States or were not able to demonstrate that your intended activities in the US would be consistent with the visa status, you are ineligible.
Source

How's that bureacracy looking minkey?

Run for the border

Gonz it would be funny if it wasn't so sad

cat you aren't buying that bunkum?

Build the damn fence already. Once thats done we can allow for tourist visitors easier.

OR -- We could put one of those exploding dog collars on him.

How's that bureacracy looking minkey?

better than your union card, campesino.

i love how this has become another cartoon. yes gonz, i think bureaucracy is super mega great, all the time. i'm gonna rub one out while gazing lovingly at an org chart so big and spiderwebbish that covers my living room wall.

....Minxy mentally masturbates with meticulous matriculation while maliciously multitasking to mismanage America with maligned malfeasance .

captameica.jpg

Meanwhile, across town.
.......​
the dark knight man-deavors to mollify that malevolent and malignant meat.....

1294906914217.jpg

....MARKED.....

thumbpow.gif

More of the Mulatto's minions -or- messy mutilated meat?

.....Stay tuned for the next episode....

Back