Back to the Future.... 4???

greenfreak

Michael J. Fox is heading Back To The Future for a fourth time-traveling movie. The actor, who suffers from Parkinson's disease, admits he's in negotiations for a final film in the series - but only if they make his character as old as he is in real life. The former Spin City star wants to take over Christopher Lloyd's eccentric scientist character, Doc, in the sequel. He tells movie website Moviehole.net, "The only way it would work would be if I played Doc. I'm 44-years-old now and I'm not interested in running around on skateboards! I think after 1, 2 and 3 we all kind of felt we had done it. And I think if they did it again now they would do it with a younger cast and just do a different realisation of it, which would be fun."
http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-12-21/celeb/4

I've always liked MJF, especially after reading his book but this just seems so wrong. I thought 2 was cheesy and 3 was outright BAD.

I don't know what he's thinking. If he really wants to get back into acting, there are other things he could do.

I heard that this morning and couldn't believe my ears. It sounds like such a stupid idea. He's ridiculous to even think about it.

Uki Chick said:
I heard that this morning and couldn't believe my ears. It sounds like such a stupid idea. He's ridiculous to even think about it.

It's the Parkinson's talking...:(

Back to the Future 4, where Marty realizes there isn't nor was there ever a flying cocaine delivery system. He is locked safely away in treatment facilties, hanging with Robert Downey Jr & Tommy Lee.

kuulani said:
I liked all three Back to the Futures, personally. They're fun to watch :lloyd:

Me too.

I don't think making a 4th is a good idea thou.

Back