Bad a$$ movie quotes...

IDLEchild

..and favorite ones too....

Go

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You get me in a vendetta kind of mood, you will tell the angels in heaven that you had never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you.

Christopher Walken

Undercover Brother: Hi.
Conspiracy Brother: "Hi"? What you mean "hi"? Like "high yellow wanna be white"? "High" like the *white man* wants to keep us? Wait, you don't smell any weed on me, do you?
Undercover Brother: Brother, when you get a minute, could I get a list of the words that trigger these fits?

Undercover Brother: You know what they say, behind every great black man...
Conspiracy Brother: is the police.
Undercover Brother: No.
Smart Brother: A bunch of slow white athletes?
Undercover Brother: No!
White She-Devil: A cute butt.
Undercover Brother: NO!
Lance: Probable cause.

[Jules, Vincent and Jimmie are drinking coffee in Jimmie's kitchen]
Jules Winnfield: Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice, but he springs this serious GOURMET shit on us! What flavor is this?
Jimmie Dimmick: Knock it off, Julie.
Jules Winnfield: [pause] What?
Jimmie Dimmick: I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I wanjt to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger in my garage.
Jules Winnfield: Oh, Jimmie, don't even worry about that...
Jimmie Dimmick: No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage?"
Jules Winnfield: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
Jimmie Dimmick: Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage?"
Jules Winnfield: [pause] No. I didn't.
Jimmie Dimmick: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
Jules Winnfield: Why?
Jimmie Dimmick: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business, that's why!

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

The usual suspects.

One cannot be betrayed if one has no people.

The Usual suspects

The Bride: As I lay in the back of Buck's truck, trying to will my limbs out of entropy, I could see the faces of the cunts that did this to me and the dick responsible. Members all of Bill's brainchild - the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad. When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other, that not only God exists, you're doing his will.

kill bill vol 1

'We're on an express elevator to hell. Goin' Down!'
-Hudson, Aliens

I am ready man, check it out, I am the ULTIMATE bad ass. State-of-the-bad-ass-art. You do not want to fuck with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate bad-asses will protect you. Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx...FWAP! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic, electronic, BALL breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharpsticks...

-Hudson, Aliens

I come to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And Im all out of Bubble Gum

Ill never turn to the dark side.You have failed. I am a Jedi. like my father before me.

If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

I am an all powerful sorcerer. More powerful than Raziel. More powerful than you even!

A giant #2 killed my dad!!!

From Young Guns (II I think...)

A: Shit!
B: Whut?
A: No, I mean I found some...horse shit. Been grazin' wil'...

From Breakfast Club

Bender: If you keep eating your hand you won't be hungry for lunch.

Lee Marvin and Randolph Scott in "The Professionals"

Randolph Scott: You bastard.

Lee Marvin: Yes sir. In my case an accident of birth, but you sir, are a self-made man.

Andy Griffith from "No Time for Sergeants."

"I knowed that was a woman right off."

A chick flick, but goodie: Pretty Woman

Julia Roberts: Oh Honey, there's a run in my stockings...Ha, I'm not wearing any stockings....

Back