bathing the cat

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
the idea has always stricken the fear of God into me...I have NEVER before done it...until tonight that is.

I'm now in a different shirt, and should be in different pants...and the little fucker bit me :eek: but luckily I was smarter than in my last futile and STOOPID attempt at pulling it into the bathtub with me last week, and was dressed and prepared for the claw onslaught.

Does anyone do this? Got tips? HELP!!?? cause...if it's gonna be like this then the next time it smells like ass I might just throw it out indoor cat or not and not let it back in :hmm:

It's a 5 monthish old kitten...a VERY longhaired one, and he doesn't always do the best job cleaning after litterbox visits :(

on a side note...it's almost worth the comical scene of having a cat who is normally a mondo puffball walking around all ashamed because he looks like a drowned rat :devious:

uummmmmmno. he's afraid of the animals now...it's like when animals attack when they see him :lol:

Pictures of you in the bathtub with the previous cat?

Pictures of you with the wet t-shirt and no pants after bathing the current cat?

umm..and yeah...well...err..ditch the cat.

I had to bath one of my cats after the stupid animal managed to tip a bottle of vegetable oil over itself.

dunno about tips..........I just grabbed the animal by the scruff of it's neck and kept dunking it in the water until it looked reasonably clean......I think it was too terrified to bite/scratch me after the first dunking :eh:

alas, tragically I live alone so there is noone to snap the desired pics at the opportune times :mope:

Oz said:
I had to bath one of my cats after the stupid animal managed to tip a bottle of vegetable oil over itself.

dunno about tips..........I just grabbed the animal by the scruff of it's neck and kept dunking it in the water until it looked reasonably clean......I think it was too terrified to bite/scratch me after the first dunking :eh:
yeah Oz that's what I did...had the scruff wrapped around my hand to keep him still :lol:

but he still did that blasted evil cat thing of going spreadeagled that they do when they are absolutely NOT going into the whatever you want them to go into :alienhuh:

Leslie said:
alas, tragically I live alone so there is noone to snap the desired pics at the opportune times :mope:

*sigh*..WHEN...WHEN will justice be brought upon humanity. It is so sickening how so much oppertunity is wasted and how so much evil is done because we, as humans, do not care enough to land a hand.

Thats it...IT I TELL YOU. I am moving in with you....with 5 megapixel camera. Someone has to be human in this god forsaken world.

I am allergic to cats so the kitten will have to go.

awwwwwwww that's the sweetest sentiment :kiss:

but I'm afraid the cat(s) is/are staying so bring lotsa Benadryl :eyemouth:

Leslie said:
but he still did that blasted evil cat thing of going spreadeagled that they do when they are absolutely NOT going into the whatever you want them to go into :alienhuh:

Hmm, have ya thought of dumping it into some kinda net bag........then dunk it in the water?

Edit: Or, if it's fur is a problem......shave the cat! (yer've not idea how much self restraint I'm using while posting on this thread ;) )

*pops elswhere for a good double entendre session*

I thought of a towel...but I couldn't keep him in it when he was dry :retard: so I thought wet might be harder. Bag sounds like a good plan.

Plastic? and put rocks in it you say? :angel:

Leslie said:
*has never shaved balls before*

I'll do it, as well as take pictures. Just need a parking spot for my Jaguar and the Corvette and i'll be set to move in.

Also I have this problem where I just love giving massages. Our of the blue a foot massage or a soft back massage. I hope you can deal with that. I am not perfect :crying4:

If you bathe the cat often enough, they eventually almost give in.... sorta.... I had to bathe my cat quite a bit as well, as the daft sod couldn't clean to save himself. He didn't much like being dumped in the bath, but once he was in, he pretty stayed in there.

Bath a cat? Hmm... That's an outdoor cat. You've fed it, it will come back.

Back