BE WARNED: grotesque and disturbing thread.

ResearchMonkey

152dv9w.gif

:barfonu:

The last actor prez stopped the commies, defeated tooth decay, and defeated the legions of terror spilling out of Grenada! Sign him up!

mark, browsing the graphic-novels all day is no way to learn how the world actually works.

But is sure does make you feel powerful eh?

Very disturbing indeed! And verrry interesting.

The dims dust off the ol' bait and switcheroo trick.

It is the goal---no, the mandate of Congress is to force the President to remove all troops by next year, and yet the democrat candidates won't even promise to get them out by 2013.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21000458/

The leading Democrat White House hopefuls conceded Wednesday night they cannot guarantee to pull all U.S. combat troops from Iraq by the end of the next presidential term in 2013.

"I think it's hard to project four years from now," said Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois in the opening moments of a campaign debate in the nation's first primary state.

"It is very difficult to know what we're going to be inheriting," added Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York.

"I cannot make that commitment," said former Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina.

Thunk--thunk! The dem candidates just threw their anti-war base under the bus.

Operations in Iraq and Afghanistan and the war on terrorism have reduced the pace of military transformation and have revealed our lack of preparation for defensive and stability operations. This Administration has overextended our military.

1116804974_2539604a5d_o.jpg

I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war.

....We have a responsibility to use that power to the absolute fullest. So, that's what I'm committing to: using every opportunity I have in this campaign to speak out for immediate action to end this war.

2007_09_27t211657_450x322_us_usa_politics_edwards.jpg

It is a betrayal not to speak out against the escalation of the war in Iraq. It is a betrayal for this President to send more troops into harm's way when we know it will not succeed in bringing stability to the region.

He was asked a non-race specific question about violence of inner city youth and answered by saying ALL young black males would end up dead or in prison.

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/6142.html

Meaning he either thinks they are all gangstas and thugs or that they are all being falsely accused.

Either way he shows that he feels only rich white politicians like himself can save the black youth of today.

Edwards is clearly racist, but why won't the black activists call HIM on it?

He clearly thinks all black men commit criminal acts, at some point.:confused:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,298526,00.html

Nice try. That is not what he said at all, but you'd have to have seen the entire thing or read the entire quote, not the one that Fox News so carefully and selectively took out of context to suit their own purpose.

Another one of the many reasons that Fox News is where the truth lies.

Taking things out of context has been in fashion for over a century.

Minor case in point: the headline: Boy arrested for stealing .32. Their position is 'what is the world coming to when a precocious young lad is arrested for taking a pittance that noone would notice... when in reality, the kid was arrested for the petty theft, but lets no also forget the breaking and entering of a vehicle to do so. That is also a crime. In full context, the kid comitted a rather severe set of crimes and showed a distinct lack of judgement.

If someone says a mildly provocative statement within the body of a large amount of boring and bland, then all focus goes unto the small point be default.

Oh I understand that completely unclehobart, I was merely pointing out the answer to catocom's question.

Nice try. That is not what he said at all, but you'd have to have seen the entire thing or read the entire quote, not the one that Fox News so carefully and selectively took out of context to suit their own purpose.

Another one of the many reasons that Fox News is where the truth lies.

nice try at what. I'm just telling it like it is.
I watched the whole thing. I just happened to link the Fox link because it
was the first I came across.

I still think he's a racist, conniving, very hypocritical ass-wipe.

There's a double standard when it comes to politics, but it happens on both side with different issues.

I'm just squeaking like the extreme left, and activist do, and will continue.
It seems that's the only way things get done now.
Say it long enough, and people will start believing it....some people.
This just happens to be true though.

Back