Beer Anyone?

peterska2

From my inbox - again (sorry :spam: just keeps on coming)

brewry-1.jpg
The Brewry
The Brewry model is The Beer Machine? with a unique add on feature which delivers your freshly made, naturally carbonated beer into bottles through a completely closed transfer system that also fills many common bottle sizes.
</FONT>You can brew your own beer cheap and its fun too makes a great gift!

How about it folks? Anyone want a beer?

Actually I'm on the Bailey's and I'm pissed and I don't care!

... and I plan on getting even pissededer before the evening is over... :beerbang:

Geez........I've brewed me own beers for years, never had a fancy gadget like that tho' :D

Oz said:
Geez........I've brewed me own beers for years, never had a fancy gadget like that tho' :D
yeah...i thought about you when i saw it...maybe you should put it on your christmas list.

tonks said:
yeah...i thought about you when i saw it...maybe you should put it on your christmas list.

I'm a beer free zone now :crying4:

Which reminds me.........if anyone wants 40 pints of home brewed yorkshire bitter........a coupla dozen pints of Export and tons of brewed lager......just come and collect it, free to a good home.

Oz said:

Which reminds me.........if anyone wants 40 pints of home brewed yorkshire bitter........a coupla dozen pints of Export and tons of brewed lager......just come and collect it, free to a good home.
CRIPES!...i'm sorry...amazing what slips your mind, eh?...:ashamed:

tonks said:
CRIPES!...i'm sorry...amazing what slips your mind, eh?...:ashamed:

lol......no need to be sorry, it means I always apeared to be sober (or permanently pissed)......either way tis all good :D

Oz said:
lol......no need to be sorry, it means I always apeared to be sober (or permanently pissed)......either way tis all good :D

Don't worry OZ, ALL those feelings pass in due time my friend :winkkiss: ...

Oz said:

I dont suppose beer holds up well through overseas mail eh?

Thulsa Doom said:

Psst...Federal Express Next-Day air. Just make sure you send it in individual packages. :D

Thulsa Doom said:

Erm, no not really.....home brew has a habit of exploding if shaken too much :D

I can just see the headlines......."New Terrorist Threat.....The Beer Bomber Causes Chaos" ;)

Back