Behold...

Thats gorgeous...

My "prom" or rather 6th form leavers ball dress was bought in the sale from a chain store... it was nice but in no way as "fairy tale" as yours...

Red satin shoes and handbag/purse would look great... maybe diamante detail on them.

unclehobart said:
Is this a design that youre after or do you already have it in hand?

I'm in the process of ordering it, so I'll have it soon, with any luck. Alterations I can do with my aunt.

ClaireBear said:
Thats gorgeous...

My "prom" or rather 6th form leavers ball dress was bought in the sale from a chain store... it was nice but in no way as "fairy tale" as yours...

I was actually hoping for something poofier, with a tulle bottom, but the cheapest one was $300. This is a modest $120.

Red satin shoes and handbag/purse would look great... maybe diamante detail on them.

That sounds really pretty! What about a pair of white gloves?

THE FIRST ONE! It is absolutly breathtaking! So fairytale-ish and most folks around here know that I am an expert on living in fairytales, wheter it's healthy or not. ;)

Adding tulle to a design like that would not be a lot of effort or cost, even more so if you aunt is expierenced. Just a thought since you said you wanted more poof.

Back