best bad new song.

NO, I DIDN'T. I JUST SAID THAT IN AN EFFORT TO GET YOU TO LIKE ME AND TO TAKE THAT "I HATE PuterTutor" OUT OF YOUR SIG.

:mad2: :mad2:

THERE IT IS GONE. I JUST NEVER CARED ENOUGH TO REMOVE IT AS MY INTEREST IN THE BOARD IS QUICKLY FADING :(

:D

Why oh why is your interest fading?

Is there something we could do for you?

But you seem to be the happy go lucky guy you have always been.

Well, then whoreable, buck up! Get your old ways back. You are the one that has to admit you have a problem, and you've done that. The first step is the hardest, but I know now that you have made it, we can help you.

:confuse3:

I CAN'T. MY TIGHT ASS BOSS WON'T BUY ME SPEAKERS FOR MY COMPUTER AT WORK. I'LL LISTEN AS SOON AS I GET HOME THOUGH, OK?

I would like but it requires real player. I installed real player a few days ago and it made me want to vry cause it is so stupid. I removed it and will not reinstall it again.

Wooot!!

Mp3 Version. Cool, I didn't notice it was real, I wouldn't have listened to it either.

Nixy said:
I would like but it requires real player. I installed real player a few days ago and it made me want to vry cause it is so stupid. I removed it and will not reinstall it again.

Awww - now you won't be able to hear me reciting my poetry if I ever finish the site. 'Spose I'll just have to encode it in windows media as well.

Yup, that song really sucks whorable. Sucks so much that I think i like it! :D

Oh christ! Now they're singing in text! Urrrrrrrrgh! It sux, but I can imagine all the little pre-teens loving it! :( :D

Back