Best buddies

PostCode

Major contributor!
oscar_dutchess.jpg

That is SO great!! :laugh:

So how is she coming around? You had said she was a little skittish when you got her, has she settled in and gotten used to everyone? It seems she's gotten used to the cat. :)

She's doing a lot better. Still dosen't like to go on walks a whole lot with me, but we are getting along much better. :)

Dude, the meanin' of that pic. is so much greater than words can tell.

Even knowin' nothin' of the history 'ere, I appreciate the undenyable symetry, that I wish more of us folk had in our own lives!

Though I still say, I love cats..............they taste like chicken!:D

That cat is the coolest cat on the face of the earth. He gets along with any other animal in the house, no matter what it is. Hell, we had a neighbor bring over their rabbit and he got along with that thing. They were chasing each other around the house all damn day long (of course, the rabbit was a real fucking apin. Those things crap all over the place). The other cats? Fuck that shit man. I ain't playing with no damn rabbit. :lol:

He's the little guy who got his hind leg dislocated. He's just about all the way recovered though. Chasing the little laser light has done wonders for him. Now, it's the hummingbirds. I got a hummingbird feeder a few months ago and now they come all the time....and drive these cats fucking nuts!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostCode said:
Now, it's the hummingbirds. I got a hummingbird feeder a few months ago and now they come all the time....and drive these cats fucking nuts!
One of mine keeps banging her head against the window where the hummingbird feeder is. I can't decide if she's stupid or brain-damaged from banging her head into the window.:laugh:
Beats the shit out of television.

You got that right. Ocsar has run into the glass doors more than once now and Felix is bound and determined to scratch a hole in that glass. It's a riot to watch. :lol:

Back