Best Day

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OMG! SUCH A GREAT DAY YESTERDAY!

Went to Toronto with a friend to see The Salad's and Not By Choice (punk bands) and we ended up only seeing Not By Choice cause we were hanging out by Much Music (kinda Canadian MTV) and watching them set up foir an afterparty show for the Metallica Summer Sanitarium tour. So, anyway, we went back to where Not By Choice wa splaying (was a street festival) and moshed out to them for awhile. Then back to Much Music to see them interview Mudvayne, Def Leopard and Linkin Park. We didn't see Metallica cause we had to go or I would miss the last bus home but that's ok cause we're not really big metallica fans anyway.

So, yeah, was like the BEST day!

Nice, how much was it?

Did you get to see Def Leppard playing?, it was one of my favourites bands when i was like 13, they played very very nice, used to love the Hysteria and Adrenalize album. :headbang:

btw, i thought Much was Argentinian :confuse3:

I KNEW I put Def Leppard somewhere! It was the Def Tones, my bad. I didn't get to see any of them perform except Not By Choice but none of it cost me anything. The whole day cost $20 and most of that was for buses and subways. A very cheap amazing day overall.

They might have Much in Argentina aswell. I don't know for sure...

I just wish that maybe we had planned to go there cause then we'd have had a camera. Oh well! :shrug:

Back