best fast food junk food

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Time to get this forum going, even though it's name and description sound like a girl magazine cover. :D

Last night we took the kids for a ride, went to Tim Hortons, MMMMMMM!!!! the best coffee chain anywhere, :headbang: and Dairy Queen for good old fashioned chocolate dippeds. Who could ask for anything more? :cool:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I like the analogy that it sounds like the name of a girl magazine :D

A new name would be nice, I can never come up with good names for anything.

As for good fast food and junk food, I happen to like Arby's... their roast beef sammiches and curly fries are unbeatable. Then for a treat, I like to go to this place called Ritter's Frozen Custard... *drooooool*

Rock on! :headbang:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'll have to think on the name, lemme get back to you. :)

Frozen custard, now that sounds good! I bet that beats pudding pops any day! :D

G

We want ladies to join don't we? (or maybe women who aren't ladies):D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
How about 'Downtime', kind of encompasses everything. I don't mind the girlie bit, but I think some may not post here as is :D I had thought of Hometime or some Bob Vila type name, but that kind of leaves out the travel, so I dunno. I'll keep thinking.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
MY God, man that's a sin! How could you forget Pizza Hut? :eek: We have Pizzaville here, though, that's my fave for pizza. Square Boy is good too, all sizes are square which is nifty. :)

sbcanada

I have McDick's food right now... but you know what sucks? Those ass hole orthodontists welded some metal pieces to the back of my two front teeth, so that I wouldn't bite down on my bottom teeth's brackets... so now when I bite down, only my front teeth can touch so I can't grind food! TWO CHEESEBURGERS AND FRIES AND I CAN'T HARDLY EAT IT!!! :(

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
So are just about all that have been mentioned here. I haven't heard of that one though. What type of food, like White Castle, or Ponderosa? Hot damn am I hungry!