Better than a kick in the...head

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I jsut used that expression, and got the response "most things are"

that in your opinion isn't better than a kick in the ass?

Mine are Brainstorming meetings

fox reality show

family hollidays

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
I jsut used that expression, and got the response "most things are"

that in your opinion isn't better than a kick in the ass?

Mine are Brainstorming meetings

fox reality show

family hollidays

his family holidays
traffic
Kelly Clarkson music

AlphaTroll

A visit to the gynea to be prodded and poked like some sort of alien object..........with all kind of alien objects.

Watching the national soccer team pretend to know hich side of the field they're supposed to be running to.

Doughnuts, chocolate cake (well, most cakes for that matter), peanut butter & bananas.

MrBishop

AlphaTroll said:
A visit to the gynea to be prodded and poked like some sort of alien object..........with all kind of alien objects.

Have to agree with you there...my last trip to the Gyno was horrible :p

Disco-elevator music is worst
Colonoscopy is worst
Having a tooth pulled (Wisdom) is worst!

AlphaTroll

With ye on the tooth pulling......having it done when the aneste...anastea...annsthe......whatever....hasn't kicked in is deffo much worse.......ye end up wishing the sod would just kick them out with a golf shoe.

unclehobart

Mayo, hardboiled eggs, liver, squash, being trapped at a traffic light next to a car with his rap up loud enough to rattle your fillings, a visit by jehovas witnesses, getting a permanent stain upon your brand new clothes the first time you wear it.

Oz

Celery
Parsnips
Random bouts of impotence
Sobering up after a week long drinky session
heamoroids (particularly bad when combined with a kick in the arse)
Sunstroke
Meetings with the bank manager
sliding down a razor blade and having to use your balls as brakes
Waking up naked in bed.....only to realise that there is someone asleep beside you who you don't recognise/recollect meeting.
Turning on the computer and discovering that you sent an email last night entitled "I'm drunk" (and invariably yer sent it to an ex).

Inkara1

I don't want to keep harping on about my marriage, but I should point out I finally got the 30-second video clips from my old digital camera to start playing on my computer. In one of them, Brandi is playing with her friend's two-year-old while another friend is toking off a bong less than two feet away. The baby's dad was manning the camera, and I'm not exactly sure where the baby's mom was but judging from the other videos taken the same time was probably right there.

If you ask me, it shouldn't be happening in the first place, but if it does, it seems like Brandi should have said something about it since a two-year-old was right there. Great motherly instincts, no? Oh, then the friend who had the bong started to exhale directly on the camera right as the movie reached the 30-second max and ended.

chcr

Too cute for words
Gato_Solo said:
Better than a sharp stick in the eye...

I always heard that one as "better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick." Interesting, huh? :shrug:

Answer to the question: Brussel Sprouts, people driving (badly) while talking on cell phones, People who argue that they owe less than everybody else on the dinner or bar bill.

Unc, I patiently explain to all religious zealots who get past the dogs and to my front door, that I am a Druid and was baptized in the blood of a tree (sometimes I specify what species of tree, sometimes not). They usually go away at that point.

Professur

Interesting, Chcr. I usually ask them how they feel about that whole turn the other cheek thing, then pull out a 9 iron.

AlphaTroll

Waking up naked in bed.....only to realise that there is someone asleep beside you who you don't recognise/recollect meeting.

Especially when that person happens to be a man eh? :p

And there's nothing scary or whatever about meetings with Bank Managers - you just need to know how to handle them and what to say.