blair's death rain

Dave

america's favorite spicy chips.
never heard of them before today.
those werent spicy enough. now i need to go get some Thai food

Kettle has spicy thai chips that are fairly spicy... if you consider wimpy ass habaneros to be remotely spicy.

I like to skip all of the middle men and just pop a nice slab of sodium into my mouth for that nice crisp burning sensation.

Squirt some Absorbine Jr up your nose whilst rubbing backache linaments directly into your corneas the next time you eat a bag. That way you might get a vague approximation of heaty chips.

unclehobart said:
Squirt some Absorbine Jr up your nose whilst rubbing backache linaments directly into your corneas the next time you eat a bag.

that happens every weekend.

well...the good ones at least..... :retard:

heh, i thought you were talking bout our prime minister...

so now he's named after a chip! lmao!

Had a chilli festival somewhere in SA over the weekend (can't remember where, just sawa bit on the news) - some crazy oke ate 53 Habaneros in one sitting (I think he won 2000 bucks or something).

Professur said:
Have I mentioned in the past that you people are fucking insane?
I gave Slim a bag of those spicy thai chips along with a bag of the cheddar beer chips as an appetizer to his birthday present which will be late.

AlphaTroll said:
Had a chilli festival somewhere in SA over the weekend (can't remember where, just sawa bit on the news) - some crazy oke ate 53 Habaneros in one sitting (I think he won 2000 bucks or something).

I bet that was the last time he could sit.

Back