Blue State Freedom

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
NEW HAVEN, Conn. — Connecticut police say they arrested a man at a management company after he mentioned the shooting rampage across the state that killed nine people and said he understood the killer's mindset.

Fifty-eight-year-old Francis Laskowski of Derby was charged with breach of peace Wednesday after making the comments while working at Fusco Management Co. in New Haven.

Nine people died in the shootings Tuesday at Hartford Distributors in Manchester, including gunman Omar Thornton. Thornton told police in a 911 call that he wanted to avenge racial discrimination, allegations that company officials denied.

Laskowski told The Associated Press on Friday that his comments were blown out of proportion. He says his arrest was "ridiculous" and he didn't make any threats.

Laskowski posted bail and is due in New Haven Superior Court on Tuesday.

Copyright © 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

I hope Kagan gets ahold of this guy & puts him away.

you don't know what really was said or how creepy this guy might be. it could have been a stupid overreaction, but it may not have been... and now it's just another example of the oppression of the american citizenry by a horrible, horrible liberal apparatus.

does a bird landing on the power line behind your house make you feel oppressed, too? how about the neighbor's dog giving you a funny look? or the price of milk?

call the thought police

I think I heard someone trying to exercise their
right to free speech, call out the attack dawgs.

As if the nanny state doesn't exist? -- Even many conservatives have become pussies who believe the government can/should protect them in all cases.

Dumbasses.

Yes he is. You're gonna get raped.

1280641748846.gif

you don't know what really was said or how creepy this guy might be. it could have been a stupid overreaction, but it may not have been... and now it's just another example of the oppression of the american citizenry by a horrible, horrible liberal apparatus.

does a bird landing on the power line behind your house make you feel oppressed, too? how about the neighbor's dog giving you a funny look? or the price of milk?

Better be careful. The thought-police are watching.

I truly am amazed at what a sheep you are. "Nah, nothings gonna happen. It's all smoke & mirrors". I hope you wake up soon (maybe 01/01/11 will awaken you)

Blue State Death March

You may be upset next year when they are taking
87 cents on the dollar from you in taxes but you will
keep getting up and going to work.

That’s based on the false assumption you will still have a job.

Re: Blue State Death March

That’s based on the false assumption you will still have a job.

My faith remains in one thing....the GREAT DEPRESSION (exteded with the courtesy of progressives) still maintained over 73% employment. I have experience & quality behind me.

Red vs. Blue Bring it!

Yeah and all the major corporations of the 20th century
were born out of the great depression.

Hope your kid survives being drafted into WWIII

Wait dude ain’t they replaced all the truck drivers
will illegal alien Arabs where you work yet?

Better be careful. The thought-police are watching.

I truly am amazed at what a sheep you are. "Nah, nothings gonna happen. It's all smoke & mirrors". I hope you wake up soon (maybe 01/01/11 will awaken you)

and i'm truly shocked with how much a whiner you are. or, no, wait, i'm not. you're about 68% of the way to being on the same page as everything-is-a-wacky-conspiracy boy here.

and besides, why would i be feeling oppressed anyway? according to you i am the cultural elite, and the one that's being kept down is your sorry ass, not mine.

so let me take on that role, okay?

[cultural elite]
i'm doing great, and seeing proletarian whiners - who never did much to improve themselves and actually get ahead - marginalized is nothing but entertaining to me... especially when they are the same ones extolling the virtues of a capitalist system of heroic self-starters that they ended up on the loser side of.

ha ha ha ha fucking ha.

back to the front, wage slave.
[/cultural elite]

Back