body-for-life

kuulani

my husband & i just started a 12-week diet & exercise program called body-for-life. it's all about exercise and eating healthy portions of food. what i like about it is that i don't have to give up carbs, which i can't stay away from because i love eating.

so, check back with me in 12 weeks and we'll see how long i lasted :D

True love means growing old & fat together. It's too much wotk to exercise. Good luck.

unclehobart said:
What about the BEER!?

another thing i like about this program ... sundays are "free days", where you can gorge on everything and anything ... basically, ruining all the work you did over the week ;)

unclehobart said:
What about the BEER!?
screw that...what about the beer caps?

*boohoos in lament.......just kidding ku'u ;) good luck...and don't lose too much lest you make me jealous with your success :p

tonksy said:
screw that...what about the beer caps?

I haven't forgotten ... they're sitting in a measuring cup near the dishdrain :D I have about 2 cups worth for you ;)

just started my 4th week :swing:
i can't believe i'm still on it. i thought for sure i'd be over it by now, but my husband & i are still going strong. we've both lost inches and fitting into old clothes again :headbang:

kuulani said:
just started my 4th week :swing:
i can't believe i'm still on it. i thought for sure i'd be over it by now, but my husband & i are still going strong. we've both lost inches and fitting into old clothes again :headbang:
:clap: that's awesome!

Back