Bollocks...

Jon

Well fuck me sideways an' call me Charlie.

Last week my sodding AthlonXP gave up the ghost; couldn't take it back 'cos I lost the receipt when I moved back to Manchester.

Then 3 days ago, my CD burner's mechanism decided it wasn't going to respond to the eject button... or any other command for that matter (it then promptly had a rendezvous with Special Agent Sledgehammer - he was mighty pissed off).

I got back last night from a club, and decided to watch a DVD. Can you imagine how pissed off (as well as pissed up :D) I was when I got a visit from Mr BSOD? Very, I can tell you. I then proceeded to try and reboot, only to find that the fucking machine took a liking to Mr BSOD, and wouldn't even let me boot into Safe Mode. Arse biscuits.

Tried almost everything until there was only one thing left: RAM stick. Downloaded Memtest-86 and that confirmed it... only had it 2 months.

Luckily, I got the receipt, and am now heading off to Micro Direct to kick some ASS.

I'm so in a fucked-off mood. Woe betide any twat who fails to exchange my RAM stick... :gun:

Jon

charlie this is from a song its also from the corw: it cant rain all the time. and i wont fuck you sideways. i dont swing that way sorry(i figured you might find that funny and figured you could use alaugh) now LL on the other hand im sure hell be glad to help with the sideways fucking.

Well, I won't fuck you at all, let alone sideways, so go fuck yourself :headbang:

I will call you Charlie though

Wait a minute, no I won't, fuck off :anifingr:

:D

RecklessLeper said:
Woe betide any twat who fails to exchange my RAM stick...

Hmmm. Once coculd have a lot of fun analysing that one... ;-)

Poor you though - they F*CK you at the Micro Direct!

Hope it gets sorted...

The sad part is after he got the new RAM his whole machine went kaput! :(

So, what is your new machine like babe?

Oh, my new machine is absolutely great!

Before -
  • Athlon XP 1700+
    Shuttle AK35GTR (VIA KT266A chipset) mobo
    256MB PC2100
    GeForce2 MX-400 64MB DDR
    20Gb ATA100 HDD
    16x DVD
    24x10x40x CD-RW
    SB Live! 1024...

After -
  • K6-2 500
    Gigabyte GA-5AX (ALi Aladdin5 chipset)
    128MB PC133
    Voodoo3 3500 16Mb SDRAM
    20Gb HDD (but running at ATA33)
    Creative 48x CD-ROM (which sounds like a fucking jet engine)
    Diamond Monster Sound...

I'm still waiting for the insurance to tell me whether or not I have a valid claim.

DAMNIT I FUCKING HATE TECHNOLOGY :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Jon

Least I still have ADSL internet! Mwehehehe...[/siz]

Dude, I had to go back to a K6 @ 200 for about three months a year ago. I feel your pain.

Back