BopBopBopittyBop

unclehobart

She apparently has avoided most of the juvenile postfest pitfalls that most of us go through. That pares 50% of posting right then and there.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
unclehobart said:
You need to make another post so we can say: 'Yay! 4,000 posts'

Thats 6331 in metric posting.

Well no, it is 4000 posts in metric and something like 2502.34 in english post units :p

unclehobart

Thats what I thought of Timmy's front line stock as well. Theres all manner of beans under the sun. I coulda made you half a dozen types with a proper presspot that would have been much better. If you hate those... then you hate coffee.

I just hope you aren't basing your opinion from petrol station coffee.. or the shite back from the hotel days. I can't even drink that crap.

Professur

I've tasted coffee exactly twice. Once was to try it (spat it out in disgust) and the other was when I was handed a cup in a meeting (tres important). Out of reflex, I took a drink, and it was only sheer willpower that kept my lunch in. (getting a mouthful of coffee when you're expecting tea is a nasty shock, even if you're not repulsed by it) Managing to choke that one swallow down without anyone noticing that I'd stopped breathing was a high point in my career.

But beyond the taste is the smell. I'll leave a room to avoid it. I'd rather sit with a smoker than smell coffee.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I've tasted coffee exactly twice. Once was to try it (spat it out in disgust) and the other was when I was handed a cup in a meeting (tres important). Out of reflex, I took a drink, and it was only sheer willpower that kept my lunch in. (getting a mouthful of coffee when you're expecting tea is a nasty shock, even if you're not repulsed by it) Managing to choke that one swallow down without anyone noticing that I'd stopped breathing was a high point in my career.

But beyond the taste is the smell. I'll leave a room to avoid it. I'd rather sit with a smoker than smell coffee.

See...the smell of tea bugs me...makes me feel ill sometimes even. I oved iced tea but hot tea I can't stand. If my mom is having a cup of tea I'll get up and go to another room, when my grandmother was visiting and she would take out her tea bag and put it on the side of her plate I couldn't even be at the table with her.

unclehobart

Hmm... if it that deeply rooted on sheer smell... theres no hope. I wonder how you survived Waffle House since its a bad coffee paradise.

Professur

unclehobart said:
Hmm... if it that deeply rooted on sheer smell... theres no hope. I wonder how you survived Waffle House since its a bad coffee paradise.

High pollen count. First time I've ever been grateful for my allergies.