Bourne Supremacy.

chcr

Too cute for words
Saw it today. More of the same. Action, car chases, CIA doublecrosses, etc. I like that kind of stuff so I really enjoyed it.

The last movie I would have expected a sequel to was "The Bourne Identity". So... I want to go see it too. I liked the first one.

There are at least two more books, pc.

Note that the books and movies are in no way similar except the main character.

P C Builder

The third one Bourne Ultimatum is already in production.

ChCr

I loved it. Realistically done (if that applies here). I loved it how the main character, while amazing, isn't a smug, over confident bastard.

The documenary style directing by Glass was also a unique touch....though it did get way too shaky during some action scenes though.

The first five minutes or so of "Identity" follow the book, then it's a completely different story. Some of the characters are the same. Supremacy doesn't even take place on the same continents as the book. Good movies though, fun to watch and you don't have to wonder what they'll leave out. :D

IDLEchild said:
The documenary style directing by Glass was also a unique touch....though it did get way too shaky during some action scenes though.
I wasn't too thrilled about that, I really hate that shooting style. That's why I would never watch NYPD Blue, I see no reason to intentionally shake the camera. The effect is lost on me.

If I had to complain, there were a few things I could find. But I enjoyed the first and the second, and staring at Matt Damon for an hour or so is never a bad thing. He has such a unique nose.

I hope the third one centers on his search for his past and identity. It would be cool if he found he had a wife and kids he didn't know about. Then they could all live happily ever after. ;)

greenfreak said:
I wasn't too thrilled about that, I really hate that shooting style. That's why I would never watch NYPD Blue, I see no reason to intentionally shake the camera. The effect is lost on me.

If I had to complain, there were a few things I could find. But I enjoyed the first and the second, and staring at Matt Damon for an hour or so is never a bad thing. He has such a unique nose.

I hope the third one centers on his search for his past and identity. It would be cool if he found he had a wife and kids he didn't know about. Then they could all live happily ever after. ;)

Psst... Read the books. Wife, kids, professor at Georgetown... Nudge, nudge, wink,wink.

Back