Brave New World....

Wanna bet his folks have real nice cars in their oversize garage attached to their humongous house that the Jones are trying to duplicate? I wonder, does he know his real dad or is this boy a victim of a sperm donor?

According to his stepfather, Riley has had a difficult childhood.

"He's our first born and he's been through a lot," James Blake told The Ohio News Network.

snip

"He's so young," Blackburn said. "We need to try and get him rehabilitated through the system."

Been through a lot, has he? Not like he's fixin to go through chum.

Where the hell were these parents? What 13 year old has freedom and free reign to terrorize a neighborhood like this? If the court there is anything like the courts here, they won't have to worry about that huge mortgage payment or the lease on the Lexus running out.

And rehabilitation through the system? Fat chance. All he's gonna do is spend time with other thugs and learn new and exciting ways to break more laws.

So what's the solution? Got me. Wait til he turns 18 and pulls something he can be locked for good over I guess.

Contraception, abortion, and adoption are all better options than unwanted kids screwing up society.

I'm just trying to be with the times. God is out, Satan is a joke but Allah, now there is a religious icon the left can get behind.

or the religious right use in the modern day transferrence to wrap up in other marketing?

... but i wasn't being particularly serious. ;)

Learned from observation. Perhaps it's bs, perhaps not. I'll not concern myself with namecalling from a bigot.

Spike, with the best will in the world - i'd rather hear someone's real opinion and thoughts and observations than some "source".

But that is just me :shrug:

but you two wanta insult each other to the detriment of the board - go start your own F'in thread fer bolluxs sake!

call it the knuckles thread - 'love v's peace!' :D

Back