broken heart

freako104

as some of you all know i had posted a topic about this girl i had fallen for recently. today she emailed me and said she found someone else but that she wanted us to stay friends and that i meant a lot to her and meant no harm. i am broken hearted but i am happy for her as i will admit she and i had never met and i have an ex im still into as well as another girl in Fl. i just wanted to get that off my chest because it sitll hurts a bit but i am glad she thinks highly of me(she says that a lot) adn that when she said sometimes i think i love you too it helped me since she said it when my friend was still suicidal. just need friends.(i do) :crying3:

/me hugs freako104
hug.gif

There there :) I know you must've heard something like this a gazzilion times, but time heals all wounds... with time, although you're hurting, it'll get better, and I can see that's already with you realising that you need friends :)

:hug: to everyone. nix isnt that my quote? ;) thanks though it meant a lot and as i said it helped that she still cares adn thinks highly of me so thnaks all :hug: again

insensitive?

Is it insensitive to say that long distance relationships suck big hairy monkey balls?

Not that i know yours was a LDR, but you said you'd never met. Bad things they are.

Beware the LDR!

Whatcha want is a nice close by girl who you can go hug whenever you need to, not someone miles away...

Hang in there, freako, you'll find that special someone soon enough :)

Is it insensitive to say that long distance relationships suck big hairy monkey balls?
No, it's the truth.

WTF???? One of my girlfriends left me so everybody should feel bad for me?...Am I the only one reading that part? :confuse3: God help you if you ever find yourself ALONE.

I can't say I would really love someone I only knew from distance. But I discovered you can meet really wonderful people and make great friendships. I never thought I would get so much support then I got from "virtual" friends in the last times. They were really important to keep me sane thru the bad times Í went this year :)

. i finally told her i love her and she was a little weirded out by it but within the same convo not even two minutes later she said "sometimes i think i love you too."

is this the one you are talking about?

Re: insensitive?

nambit said:

Not that i know yours was a LDR, but you said you'd never met. Bad things they are.

Beware the LDR!

Whatcha want is a nice close by girl who you can go hug whenever you need to, not someone miles away...

Amen, brother ;)

Spot said:
. i finally told her i love her and she was a little weirded out by it but within the same convo not even two minutes later she said "sometimes i think i love you too."

is this the one you are talking about?

yea thats the one spot. squiggy she wasnt a gf she was friend that i really wanted to be with thats why im heartbroken. thats why i felt alone. that and ive been single since february of 99. nambit, i was in an ld relationship before i started chatting with her i met my ex at a concert and she lives in VA. i felt this way when we broke up though we didnt see each other often so your right in that althugh i still cared about her and still do

Sorry freako. I was in a rather foul mood when I read that and it hit me as petty compared to the other member's problems which I had just read. I was dealing with some rather intense problems of my own too. I apologize for being insensitive. :(

she was friend that i really wanted to be with thats why im heartbroken

well that triggered some flashbacks. whats the old saying?
been there, done that, have the t-shirt.

Squiggy said:
Sorry freako. I was in a rather foul mood when I read that and it hit me as petty compared to the other member's problems which I had just read. I was dealing with some rather intense problems of my own too. I apologize for being insensitive. :(

im sorry to hear that squiggy. feel free to rely on us for support thats why i posted this thread on this site. i understand that everyone has problems just remember that noone can take on the world by itself.

Back