Bundy style

nalani

I just got done with lunch .. had a hot pastrami on sour dough with lettuce, sprouts, tomatoes, pickles, and peppers ...

*unbuttons my pants and sits back in my chair*

I'm full ...

I'm rising some pizza dough ... of course I only have cheese in the house to put on it... so I guess Im going to have cheese sticks.

I'm doing a pasta dish involving turkey italian sausage, a white cheese sauce, and green peas. Very easy, but quite tasty.

Good idea, though, Ards. I haven't done the chicken and rice thing in some time.

Ah, yes, now I see the reference (stupid of me). I never watched that show and in these parts, the name Ted Bundy is just as well known, unfortunately.

Yeah, most people wouldn't probably. Like I said, I never watched the show, so that's the first thing that pops into my head when I hear the name. It all comes from being traumatized as a kid by the whole event.

Janimal said:
parts, the name Ted Bundy is just as well known, unfortunately.

its well known everywhere unfortunatly jsut more so in your area. scary little bastard he was. actually the show when they came up with the name i dont think they had him in mind at all.

Janimal said:
Ah, yes, now I see the reference (stupid of me). I never watched that show and in these parts, the name Ted Bundy is just as well known, unfortunately.

Thanks Jan! For a minute there, thought I was the only one 'ere who:

A: Made no connection w/ the above mentioned show &

B: Thought only of the late Ted Bundy. (his personal story still echoes in my memory)

75renegade said:
A: Made no connection w/ the above mentioned show &

B: Thought only of the late Ted Bundy. (his personal story still echoes in my memory)

no your not renny. i was thinking it could be either or. he left echoes all over.

Back