But dad...

chcr

Too cute for words
attachment.php

...why can't I come inside? :lol2:

I let her out. I hosed her down and dried her off before she could come back in though. She didn't like it much. She's moping around with an injured expression on her face right now.

Edit: Just in case you can't tell, she's an all black dog (most of the time :D ).

We're bathing ours on a weekly basis with the melt/freeze/mud cycle.

...but then again...dogs are good for cleanup...a sticky face...a random pepperoni on the floor...

true, I don't have to vacuum half as much as I used to.

But then there's the oops the dog ate my dinner and there isn't more in the pot, now I have to have a sandwich game.

Leslie said:
true, I don't have to vacuum half as much as I used to.

But then there's the oops the dog ate my dinner and there isn't more in the pot, now I have to have a sandwich game.
Anyone seen the Pepsi ad where when the guy leaves his sandwich at the table to go answer the door, and the dog comes up and eats the sandwich and steals the can of pepsi... and then picks up the cat and sits it on the plate? :D

tonksy said:
so get a short dog?...did that really happen?
it's happened a lot. On occasion the puppy will give theft a shot, but usually it's when the kid decides he wants a sammich :tardbang:

Inkara1 said:
Anyone seen the Pepsi ad where when the guy leaves his sandwich at the table to go answer the door, and the dog comes up and eats the sandwich and steals the can of pepsi... and then picks up the cat and sits it on the plate? :D

I think I remember that one. Is it old?

It's fairly recent but not current, I don't think. I doubt it's more than a year or two old though.

Back