But the Annointed One said ...

jimpeel

I thought Obama said that this type of thing would never happen again.

SOURCE

President Obama rips White House party crashers Tareq and Michaele Salahi on '60 Minutes'

BY Thomas M. Defrank
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU CHIEF

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 10:33 PM

WASHINGTON - President Obama was seriously irked about the celebrity-hound couple who crashed the White House last month, and promises the "screwup" won't happen again.

"I was unhappy with everybody who was involved in the process," Obama said. "It was a screwup."

Asked if he was angry when he found out about the security gaffe, Obama said, "Yes. That's why it won't happen again."

TWO -- COUNT 'EM -- TWO DAYS LATER ...

SOURCE

Unwitting tourists attend White House breakfast

By BEN EVANS (AP) – Tuesday, December 15th 2009

WASHINGTON — The White House is once again explaining how uninvited guests wound up shaking hands with President Barack Obama.

This time, a Georgia couple hoping to tour the White House ended up at an invitation-only Veterans Day breakfast.

White House officials say the couple mistakenly showed up a day early and were allowed into the breakfast because there were no public tours available. They say the couple, Harvey and Paula Darden of Hogansville, Ga., were properly screened for security.

Harvey Darden, however, said there appeared to be a mix-up. No one told them about the breakfast, he said, and the Dardens thought they were starting their tour until they were ushered into the East Room and offered a buffet.

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

So it was "sorry, no tours available, but here, sit down and have a waffle with the prez."

Just lil' ol' barry trying to raise the score of his approval index.

The Annointed One's free lunch

It’s good to know there’s always a free lunch available at Obammie’s White House?

Unwitting Tourists Have Breakfast With Obama

"The further we got into the White House, the more surprised we were," Darden told The Associated Press in a telephone interview. "My wife looked at me, and I looked at her, and I said, `You know, I don't know if we're in the right place."'

They approached a White House aide with their concern that they had veered off course but were told to "just go with the flow," Darden said.

"I felt kind of funny because I was the only man in the room that wasn't dressed in a coat and tie," he said. "I was just a plain tourist."

Be it GW, Clinton or going back decades, we'd have heard about someone, somewhere...

Blame Maobama!
Miss_Me.jpg

Can you explain how the secret service has never had this problem before?
we just never heard about it.
Be it GW, Clinton or going back decades, we'd have heard about someone, somewhere...

1217081mugyear20.jpg

Just think about this for a second: Did you ever see anyone arrested wearing
a Bush T-shirt, or for you older guys, a Gerald Ford, or Nixon, or Bob Dole
shirt?

There's a message here, but I can't quite grasp it, or maybe I am afraid to.

I'm sure there is a correlation between the OP and this somewhere.

wow, i'm being bludgeoned by... well... nothing really... but yer all sayin' it! and that's what matters.

orlando_cheerleader_2-3-01.jpg

Indeed. Call it what it is......profiling!!

Why do they arrest only people wearing obama t-shirts? :shrug:

Back