C R S.......

Mare

C R S (Can't Remember Shit)............

Does anyone else suffer from this horrible disease...... :lol2:

Been doing it ALOT lately! Do something and then cant remember where i put things.....Urghhhhhhhhh :cuss:

i usually remember where i put things. my problem is going into a room to do something , then forgetting what i was going to do.

I lost my ATM card-found it-now I think I left it in the ATM machine...URGHHHH....had to call the bank and get a restriction until tomorrow until I can see if it is there...feel LOST without it! :crying4:

I have a very bad short term memory, but once I do get something through the thinker, it usually stays.

I have thousands of useless facts that nobody cares about stuck up in the thinker, yet I can never remember things like; Peoples names, phone numbers... ect.

We had a road rallye written a couple of years ago by that name. The guy who wrote it can't seem to remember to show up for anyone else's. Still 10 times better than my grandmother, she couldn't even remember today's date, despite the fact it's my mother's (her daughter's) birthday...

I have a really good memory. In fact, when I was a kid, I used to ride my bike all the time. Then one time the dog didn't want to fetch the stick anymore, so we had to paint the fence blue.

Shit, that must be my problem.
I don't sleep good, and hardly ever eat breakfast, or
it could be when I got knocked in the head. :retard2:

My memory is superb. For insignificant and meaningless things. Anything the slightest bit important or meaningful is gone.

Had to ask Riley how old he is the other day. I suck.

I was having some memory problems. Turns out I've got a bad RAM slot. Moving the dual-channel DIMMS to slots 2 and 4 instead of 1 and 3 seemed to cure the problem.

Inkara1 said:
I was having some memory problems. Turns out I've got a bad RAM slot. Moving the dual-channel DIMMS to slots 2 and 4 instead of 1 and 3 seemed to cure the problem.

Volunteers to check Leslie's "Ram Slot" :brow:

{edit}that seemed funnier and made more sense when I typed it :alienhuh:

Back