PC Processor Speed 1.4GHz
PC Operating System Windows 2000, Windows XP
PC System Memory 256MB RAM
PC Hard Drive Space 4GB
PC Video 64MB DirectX 9.0c-compatible 3D video card
PC Sound Card 16-bit DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
PC Drive Type and Speed CD-ROM 8x, DVD-ROM 2x
PC Additional Requirements Internet service required to access online features

yep, soon i will have it. and on 64bit hopefully. damn fear and quake for isnt 64 bit yet...
those bastiches

Way too busy playing BF2. I...can't...stop...playing! Even when i'm pissed off or tired. Just loving the non-linearworldliness. Only 550,000 points to go to take the lead in stats. :retard3:

Yeah, now that I got it to work. In order to have the shitty copy protection actually detect the CD on game start-up, I have to run it in NT4.0 compatibility mode. The process leading up to that discovery was arduous, and caused me to invent some new swear words.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Way too busy playing BF2. I...can't...stop...playing! Even when i'm pissed off or tired. Just loving the non-linearworldliness. Only 550,000 points to go to take the lead in stats. :retard3:

Watch out for Sgt SuperGonz...a lethal lone wolf type

unclehobart said:
HomeLAN and I just landed CIV 4. We're going to be sparse for a while :)

I've been seriously considering picking up Civ4. Believe it or not i've never tried the civilazation series. You know i still play age of empires 1 & 2 because i love the idea of resource management along with expanding the boundries of your tribe mixed with a little warefar. Is the the Civ series anything like this? Also if i were to try it out should i take a step back and start with part 3 or even 2?

Gonzo: What servers do you play on in BF2? I don't get many good pings in my area but maybe i'll look around for you some time.

HeXp£Øi± said:
I've been seriously considering picking up Civ4. Believe it or not i've never tried the civilazation series. You know i still play age of empires 1 & 2 because i love the idea of resource management along with expanding the boundries of your tribe mixed with a little warefar. Is the the Civ series anything like this? Also if i were to try it out should i take a step back and start with part 3 or even 2?

It's very much like that. If you like AoE, you'll ove these. Both Civ 2 and 3 are standards for me - I play them both several times a year, and they've been out a long time. They have staying power.

What the hell, save some cash. Get 2 and 3 (they're cheap now), play the heck out of 'em, and buy 4 after it drops from 50 to 30 bucks.

This is getting ridiculous

COD2 agreement said:
You may not:

Copy this Program onto a hard drive or other storage device; you must run this Program from the included CD-ROM (although this Program itself may automatically copy a portion of this Program onto your hard drive during installation in order to run more efficiently).

Back