Campbell's Chunky Beef Barley soup

Inkara1

I had a can of that for dinner tonight. Not bad, but it gave me some of the raunchiest gas I can ever remember having. I've never had farts smell like that before. I sure am glad I didn't have any girls over to visit tonight. :toomuch:

Professur said:
Y'know Inky. Most people wouldn't share stuff like that. You're not most people.

What are you talking about,we have a whole thread about what causes our worst gas.

unclehobart said:
You b needin more fiber there, sunshine.
I'm thinking the barley had a lot of fiber and it cleaned me out a bit, hence the bad gas.

I was mostly worried because I had the gas wall furnace running full blast at the time.

Inkara1 said:
I'm thinking the barley had a lot of fiber and it cleaned me out a bit, hence the bad gas.

I was mostly worried because I had the gas wall furnace running full blast at the time.
Its also possible that you might have had a slightly tainted can of product causing the roil and boil... or perhaps you were slightly ill that day ... or there was a different chemical substrate in that soup that doesn't agree with you.

The only way to tell is to eat another can.

I've always found that a full day of cooking Thanksgiving goodies already fill the house up so utterly with other smells that it would effectively mask most of that kind of trauma.

unclehobart said:
I've always found that a full day of cooking Thanksgiving goodies already fill the house up so utterly with other smells that it would effectively mask most of that kind of trauma.

Thanksgiving cooking smells GREAT!!!! I'm taking it you don't like turkey, with all the trimming smells???

Back