Can you relate?

Buttcrackdivine said:
Weird..i can..what browser are you using?
mine. dude, i don't frigging know. it's prolly my computer. broke dick motherf....yeah, it's prolly just me...ever notice how just because you don't know how to use something it must be broken? i have an old computer that i am self educating on....yeah, it's a long, slow, tiring process.

tonks said:
mine. dude, i don't frigging know. it's prolly my computer. broke dick motherf....yeah, it's prolly just me...ever notice how just because you don't know how to use something it must be broken? i have an old computer that i am self educating on....yeah, it's a long, slow, tiring process.

In 10 years i haven't grasped the logic of computers so don't fret your lack of knowledge of the idiot box.

Buttcrackdivine said:
In 10 years i haven't grasped the logic of computers so don't fret your lack of knowledge of the idiot box.
but i, of course find a forum full of people with tons of knowledge in this department and i can't even relate. i hate that feeling. like a complete ignoramus.

And nope, no permission, copy and paste the url, that seems to work..
For the not so savvy, right click the link, select copy shortcut, paste it to your address bar and you're good to go..

Back