Canada Post...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Apparently one doesn't need to be literate to be a mail carrier for Canada Post. I ordered a wireless router and USB adapter from future shop and found it between the storm door and main door when I got home just now (the storm door wouldn't even latch the package was so big) and on the sticker it CLEARLY says "Do NOT Safe Drop ATTENTION Signature REQUIRED"

I wonder on a regular basis how some people ever managed to survived into their adult years...I was expecting them to try to deliver the package today and fully expecting a "Pick up your package between these hours" slip when I got home cause noone was here all day...I even looked up the hours of the closest post office before I left work so I knew how late it would be open tonight...imagine my surprise when the package was here!

IMHO ... either call future shop and complain you never got it, or get onto Post Canada and tear them a new one.

Maybe Mirlyn can pop on and tell you all about FedEx and our mis-delivered and still missing doghouse.....

Prof: I was thinking the futureshop route (but sometime next week after I've given it LOTS of time to get here)

Unc: Yeah, unionized...we're doing a roofing job at the distribution centre close by here and you wouldn't BELIEVE the stuff they threaten to walk over!

Back