Canada's Worst Driver

Professur

http://discoverychannel.ca/worstdriver/

The Discovery channel here is hosting a show callled Canada's worst driver. Anyone else seen it? Anyone else horrified? Anyone else wondering where the cops are?

They have video footage of one of the drivers actually cutting off a cube truck and slamming on his brakes .... trying to cause an accident. And he was the first graduate???? The fucker should be going to jail, not back out on the street thinking he's now a good driver.

I have major problems with this show. Not only do I not see anyone from the DMV or DOT, I see psychologists, race car drivers, and the editor of a fucking car magasine as the testors. I can foresee kids and hucksters trying to get on the show by deliberately driving badly.

I used to like watching the police chase shows, bad driver shows, etc. But I see enough of it every day where I don't want to watch it at night too.

I think you're right though, if this thing becomes popular, there may be people vying for a spot by driving poorly.

greenfreak said:
I used to like watching the police chase shows, bad driver shows, etc. But I see enough of it every day where I don't want to watch it at night too.

I think you're right though, if this thing becomes popular, there may be people vying for a spot by driving poorly.
Worse than they do already? That's a bit scary.

K62 said:
Oh that too.....

Just to let you know...we have a show called "Worlds wildest Police videos", that feature speeders...reckless drivers...drunk drivers...etc. Of course...those drivers shown are from the US, Canada, Japan, Germany...you know...everywhere that the police have cameras mounted on their cars.

Yup! I have seen those shows. 80% of my TV channels are American.

I saw one where a guy stole a tank, crushed many cars and ended up getting stuck on a divider of a highway.

K62 said:
Yup! I have seen those shows. 80% of my TV channels are American.

I saw one where a guy stole a tank, crushed many cars and ended up getting stuck on a divider of a highway.

And, of course, got scragged when the police officer fired a bullet into the now-open top hatch...

Back