Canadian Quiz

You Are
25%
Canadian!

You might want to ask some kindergarten kids where Canada is on a world map. You don't know the difference between Tim Horton and Tim Allen. Shame on you.

You Are70% Canadian! Not bad. You are a Canuck. You aren't as Canadian as some, but you aren't French either.
nothing nunavut...the questions must change? :confuse3:

You Are
75%
Canadian!

Bravo. You have done well, but there's still room for improvement. Put on some Tragically Hip records and guzzle back a few Molson Canadians. Then try the quiz again.

Ugh. They're infecting me

Professur said:
You Are
75%
Canadian!

Bravo. You have done well, but there's still room for improvement. Put on some Tragically Hip records and guzzle back a few Molson Canadians. Then try the quiz again.

Ugh. They're infecting me
shit...if they'd asked me about molson and the hip i would have done quite well.

tonks said:
You Are
25%
Canadian!

You might want to ask some kindergarten kids where Canada is on a world map. You don't know the difference between Tim Horton and Tim Allen. Shame on you.

me too :lol2:

40% here too. I don't know any of those famous Canadians (I had 2 questions where the guy's name was, oh, I forgot already, some author), but at least they gave me a freebie when asking if Dan Ackroyd was in Caddyshack. :D

Back