Canadian vs American...

Jeslek

Banned
Mountain Dew, thats is. The Canadian one has no caffeine. The American one has 54.3 mg (compared to 32 mg in Pepsi). Some asswipe in Ottawa probably defined himself as "NOT American", so that is why it is illegal to have caffeine in a light colored drink here. So now everytime I visit the States, my friends give me cash to bring a crap load of the real stuff back.

Does anyone like Mountain Dew? And any other place have that :retard7: law that Canada has?

I like that law,

I know that any clear pop I give the kids has no caffeine, they know they can have white pop.

They've been indoctrined to believe that caffeine is poison, and won't drink "brown pop".

It's nice to give them the freedom to drink "white pop" without worrying.

we had it here for a while, with caffiene, but it looks and tastes like goatspiss* so no-one bbought it and it returned whence it came.

*alledgedly

I don't usually drink pop though, but when I do I want that choice.

They've been indoctrined to believe that caffeine is poison, and won't drink "brown pop".
Does that go for coffee? :D :p

yeah i had a can when it came out, i try most confectionary at some point [chocaholic :D]. didn't like it, colour mainly, nothing should be that green

LastLegionary said:
Mountain Dew, thats is. The Canadian one has no caffeine. The American one has 54.3 mg (compared to 32 mg in Pepsi). Some asswipe in Ottawa probably defined himself as "NOT American", so that is why it is illegal to have caffeine in a light colored drink here. So now everytime I visit the States, my friends give me cash to bring a crap load of the real stuff back.

You smuggle Mountain Dew?

Oooh!! HARDCORE. ;)

next week on police stop chase kill crash 4 - mountain dew with caffiene smugglers and their noxious eeevil

and worst of all, it looks perfectly harmless to kiddies, like sherbert and crack it could be easily confused :eek:

:D :D

We get ours in aluminum pop cans so you don't notice the color :p Not to mention coffee is brown, and nothing should be that brown. :D

dunno, the beans came that colour. i'm pretty sure that puce shade is man-made. plus when i spilt it the varnish came off my coffee table ;)

lol I think Coke and Pepsi will do that too. Which is why I don't drink pop all that much, except maybe now and then.

Anyone ever tried Arizone Iced Tea? That stuff is AMAZING! And no suger, no artificial sugars, no carbonation, and no artificial stuff. Its actually real iced tea that they brew, not the stuff that Nestle is offering.

I don't think the Mountain Dew here has any caffine in it either. Gotta say though, it's one of my favoured soft drinks, along side New Zealands L&P, which is ironically, "world famous in New Zealand". Never quite figured that one out ;)

Back