Candidate touts sex with Packers in campaign

rrfield

MADISON, Wisconsin (AP) -- Sex! The Green Bay Packers! Sex WITH the Green Bay Packers!

The usually ho-hum race for Wisconsin secretary of state is being spiced up by one candidate's naughty tell-all book about her bed-hopping exploits with Green Bay football legends during the team's glory days under Vince Lombardi in the 1960s.

Sandy Sullivan, a 65-year-old Republican with no political experience, self-published a gushing memoir in 2004 titled "Green Bay Love Stories and Other Affairs" in which she claims she was the girlfriend of Green Bay Packers Paul Hornung and Dan Currie, deflected a pass from Hall of Famer Don Hutson and was on the receiving end of a saucy comment from Richard Nixon.

If the book is to be believed, the Packers did a lot of their scoring off the field, and Sullivan got her share of playing time.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/10/10/packer.election.ap/index.html

Now, this woman is a republican, but that's not why I posted it. I kinda hate the Packers. A lot (though I kinda feel sorry for Favre right now). I put this in "entertainment" to attempt to avoid any political overtones ;)

tonksy

If I was going to brag about my sexual exploits with a sports team I would at least wait until they didn't suck to come out with my story...

rrfield

Ah, but she got boinked by the Golden Era Packer(s), Paul Hornung and Co. Lombardi Era Packers in Wisconsin = 2004 Red Sox in Boston as far as celebrity status goes.

tonksy

Ah, but she got boinked by the Golden Era Packer(s), Paul Hornung and Co. Lombardi Era Packers in Wisconsin = 2004 Red Sox in Boston as far as celebrity status goes.

Ever try telling someone under the age of 25 that Marlon Brando was hot? Same concept.

rrfield

In Wisconsin, 3rd graders are taught about the great feats of Vince Lombardi, Bart Starr, Paul Hornung, Jerry Kramer etc. The anniversary of the Ice Bowl is a holiday with importance somewhere between Labor Day and Christmas.