Cats and Christmas Trees

that's cute!
my cat's have actually behaved themselves and stayed away from the tree! :eek:
color me amazed.

our puppy has decided the lower braches make a good inbetween meal snack.

My kitty has stayed awayed from the tree, but she is really confused about an outside item being inside. I think she is scared of it.

Those kitties are WAY too cute!

Dolly wasn't too bad with it, but she loved to get a hold of the garland and run around to unravel it completely, then the whole thing was on the floor for her to play with!

Our Kitty has broken a few glass balls, and even helped unwrap my oldests presents with him christmas morning....can't wait for the pics to come out. The tree skirt has not been straight since the tree went up and my manger under the tree is the cats toys...(so she thinks :alienhuh: ).

I have GOT to get a Cat Tree Topper like that though-absolutely CUTE!!!!! :D

I can remember a few years ago my wife and I went backpacking. We left the cat alone with the tree for a couple days. When we came back the tree was on it's side and hardly any of the decorations were left on it. Most of the little shiny balls were under the couches and chairs and the rest was strewn from one end of the house to the other along with the garlands and pearl strings. Never will that cat be left alone with a shiny object again.

Little Miss Lenore found the Christmas tree two days ago and decided that she loved the ornaments and the extra boxes lying around and such. What a silly kitty.

Back