cause, like, um, people don't think, like, okay... great job CLINT

2minkey

bootlicker
you've really bellied up to the bar. since they wouldn't let palin talk, they sure did need somebody to really ratchet up the smarts. you betcha.

and you did it.

all over the internet, comments like "he did okay for a guy his age" and "he must have been nervous" really help us understand the profundity of clint's remarks.

"So, so, Mr. President, how do you, how do you handle, how do you handle promises that you've made when you were running for election and how do you handle, how do you handle it?
I mean, what do you say to people? Do you just — you know — I know — people were wondering. You don't? You don't handle it."

my god, this man is brilliant.

you don't need the mainstream media (as controlled by international liberal-commie - possibly jewish - conspirators) to make yerselves look dumb. y'all just keep serving up them meatballs.

catocom

at his age...all Clint had to do is show up.
What? you expected him to teleprompt like Obama? I don't think so.
He pulled it together ok there at the end.

LOL I loved that where he said "What? I can't do that to myself!"

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah i figured you would like it... it kinda sounds like you.

"Well, I know even some of the people in your own party were very disappointed when you didn't close Gitmo. And I thought, well, closing Gitmo — why close that? We spent so much money on it. But, I thought maybe as an excuse."

WHAT cato, er clint? an excuse for not closing it was his excuse... for not closing it? huh? 'cause we spent so much money on it?

but i am sure you understood him perfectly.

catocom

oh good grief.
No it wasn't one of his best talks, but I'll cut that man a lot of slack any day.

catocom

yeah those, and IO guess I identify with him somewhat on a personal level.
Mostly fiscal conservative, and a little liberal socially.

Winky

mebbe cuz he was a serial womanizer and fathered at least seven children by five different women?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The build-up for him was pointless. He's an actor, an old actor. Why would we care about his politics?
He shouldn't have been the lead-in speech. Are we clear about that? Good.

The convention was devoid of attacks on Obama policies. They tried to show their empathy towards
women & minorities. What little I could stomach, they didn't seem to broach Obamas politics.

Clint brought some red meat to the table, without drawing blood. A hint towards Mitts presidency?

Winky

2s8qn7r.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah um like they said um so how do you um tell people... and... make that into success cause um how do you handle it... FREEEEEDOM!!!