Caution: Do Not Walk on Tracks

A.B.Normal

whattha.gif
loco.gif

A Pennsylvania woman who was struck by a train has sued the rail company — for failing to warn her that trains travel on railroad tracks.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,138751,00.html

I bet she called one of those cheesy lawyers who advertise during the "Jerry Springer Show". :retard:

Not that I watch the "Jerry Springer Show" very often.

Maybe he's saying that women aren't that dumb, therefore, that ain't no woman... it's a man!

I would disagree, though... I've known some women who are, in fact, that dumb. Men, too, of course.

Fine... let her sue for her 30,000 and win. Then the judge can levy a 100,000$ resraint of trade punitive fine against the woman. After all, a 1,000,000 pound train hitting some 200 pound woman had to have lost at least .000001 % of its forward momentum causing lost revenue to the company. Then she can go to jail for trespassing.

Inkara1 said:
Maybe he's saying that women aren't that dumb, therefore, that ain't no woman... it's a man!

I would disagree, though... I've known some women who are, in fact, that dumb. Men, too, of course.
yeah....thats it... :D

That'll learn me for skim reading :D

Figures...She's from Jeanette. Not a bastion of education and intelligence, to be sure. She sure is causing a fuss for just a broken finger and some cuts, though. Makes me wonder if she was just pissed off, and punched a boxcar...
:tardbang:

i wonder how and where they are going to be forced to put the warning labels.

think a video tape titled "Lawyers Gone Wild" would sell?

Spot said:
i wonder how and where they are going to be forced to put the warning labels.

think a video tape titled "Lawyers Gone Wild" would sell?
:rofl4:
Anyways how do you get hit by a moving train and survive?

A little further down on that page tells of a lady in Mexico who was fines $40 for messing up while singing the National Anthem.

Fined for messing up while your singing? WTF over?

PostCode said:
A little further down on that page tells of a lady in Mexico who was fines $40 for messing up while singing the National Anthem.

Fined for messing up while your singing? WTF over?
Was it for an international event? If so probably fined her for the embarrasment factor

Back