Championship Men's Figure Skating

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
was HIGHLY entertaining this evening. *drools*

The Swiss Winner Stephane Lambiel - kudos to him, first Swiss skating medal since '48. VERY limber.

lambiel.jpg

XIAS10803172121.jpeg

A pretty American called Johnny Weir who placed somethingth

Weir_4606.jpg

Weir_4094.jpg

Purty second placer Jeff Buttle :canada: trains at the rec centre across the road from me. I may have to go for early coffee over there.

jb02mar0201.jpg

jb02mar0333.jpg

#3 American Evan Lysacek

lysacek-ja1.jpg

That guy closest to the lens... 4th from the left, with the beard and curly hair... notice how close behind him the other guy's legs are? I'm not sure what to think of that.

I like the exhibition grace that figure skating is... but don't trust it as a sport as the judging is subjective and biased as hell.

i went to an exhibition of stars on ice (phillipe candelero kissed me!) and one thing i can tell you is that across the board, every single person who donned skates that night had a fine ass.

Aw crap. I knew it was on, but forgot to watch. I really like watching figure skating, and gymnastics. They just don't show it all that much.

unclehobart said:
I like the exhibition grace that figure skating is... but don't trust it as a sport as the judging is subjective and biased as hell.
i've caught myself yelling at the tv a couple of times when i didnt agree with the judges. :retard:

I like watching, I like drooling, and I hate the judging. And sadly, it's far worse now with the new regulations.

Mare said:
And what the heck is the first guy on the left doing with his hand????? :lol2:

They're doing the haka, its the Maori wardance. Are you sure all those skaters are men? One looks like a woman and the bottom one looks pregnant in that blouse.

So what you're really saying is that my beer gut and knuckles dragging the ground aren't enough anymore???? :mope:

chcr said:
So what you're really saying is that my beer gut and knuckles dragging the ground aren't enough anymore???? :mope:

Women :confused: They want real men who are in touch with their feminine side. sheesh. Can't have both.

Back