charm bracelets!!

BlurOfSerenity

who of you have any connections to charm bracelets? arent they just neat-o? i started mine a week ago.
so far, it has an artist's pallette, and a pentagram. also, it has my mom's charms: one shaped like arizona, and one that reads "christine" with my mom's birthdate under her name.
so i was looking for charms online, and i found a really good reasonably-priced site.
these are the charms i want to get next:

cheese!! because every lover of Käse, of frommage, of queso, needs a nice cheese-charm for their bracelette.
cheese.jpg

a little lock. i have my reasons :laugh4:
lock%20and%20key.jpg

and the ever-obligatory fae. for what is any collection of mine, without a faery?? gotta love the fae.
fairy2.jpg

i have a lot of guy friends who are perfectly straight, who wear bracelets :p
however, they don't wear charm bracelets. they wear the jelly rubber kind that i used to wear a ton of, but took all of them off.

Do they still have those things? I remember a girl in school who made her boyfriend buy her a new charm for their monthly aniversary.

prof: dude, that's obsessive.
i am the only one i know who wears/has one. i bought it at a party-supply store, actually.
they're not at all popular, but they should be.
i'm trying to bring them back :)

vortexdarling: as you should, as you should:)

käääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i recall right, the pentagram could be dangerous.

(for those who believe anyway)

ash r said:
for me, it's a symbol of my wholesome and nature-loving religion, wicca. :)

Then it shouldn't be dangerous for you, i don't know for sure, but this is just what i've heard about it.

The pentagram was discovered by ancient persas, it isn't good or bad per se, but it is very powerfull, some religions like satanism use it for the bad but some others use it for a greater good.

Hey Ash, can ya find one in the shape depictin' the classic 'Jeep' grill an' headlights, or any other Jeep-related shape?

Now that would be..............charmin' indeed.:headbang:

Well...i'd ask you to provide a picture, but i'm sure as in the past this one would have a little extra added 'weight'.

Back