Charmed, Season 2

nalani

Yes, I will admit it .. I was one of those people who preordered it and picked it up yesterday as soon as I could. I don't have cable and so I don't know what the *hip* shows are (mind you, I didn't even know about "Dog the Bounty Hunter" until I think it was Spirit that asked me about him LOL) but last year, after a considerable amount of begging by my two youngest children, I bought the complete first season of Charmed on DVD ... and LOVED it :D

So, what other series on DVD should I get to stay on top of what's hot on cable?

I've seen my fair share of the episodes but I could just never get into the show.

Hot women and magic but still...never built any affinity for the show.

same with LAW & ORDER and CSI....seen buttload of episodes but never cared to turn it on and watch it as if I cared.

Inkara1 said:
Aqua Teens Hunger Force :D

Right. She's going to want to see Meatwad being abused by Master Shake...:rolleyes: She'd be better off watching reruns of All In The Family. :p

As for good shows, I'd reccommend the Iron Chef DVD's on Amazon.com.

They make computers & bulletin boards to take your mind off TV (although it's hard to not watch a show with 3 beautiful wimins & none of them are blonde)

If you haven't been following it, the first season of Lost is now out on DVD. That show owned me last season, and that's rare.

Back