Jeslek

Banned
http://www.vwvortex.com/news/09_01/bugatti/index.shtml

01.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

02.jpg

Top speed is 406 km/h [252 mph]

Accelerate from 0 to 300 km/h [186 mph] in under 14 seconds.

The resulting 16-cylinder engine can develop a mighty 736 kilowatts (1,001 brake horsepower) at 6,000 revolutions per minute.

snip

Four turbochargers help to give this 7,993-cc engine a peak torque never before available in a passenger car: 1,250 newton-meters (922 lb/ft of torque).

snip

The double clutch transmission (DCT) shifts from one gear to the next in a maximum of 0.2 of a second.

7 speed gearbox

Don't ask the price. :eek:

*sigh*

My wife just bought a Camry... :(

This is the car I want for my mid-life crisis... which is due, btw, any day now.

its a nice car but not my thing. i prefer jeeps(the older models),pick up trucks and some sports cars. im such a hick i like pick up trucks ahyuk :D

Gotta say that as impressive as it is from a technical point of view, I hate the look. It looks shit. :D

Give me a 550 Maranello, Aston Martin Vanquish or McLaren F1 over that anyday. I guess the McLaren is the only car in it's class from a performance point of view but has a much more purposeful look. The Lamborghini Murciélago would be another example of a top-draw, top-shit motorcar that looks way cooler, IMO. :cool:

Besides... if I had the cash I'd get one of the "cheaper" supercars and overclock it. :hairbang:

MuFu.

Attachment(s):

AstonMartinVanquish5[1].jpg, 51.37kb

AstonMartinVanquish5[1].jpg

Originally posted by MuFu
Give me a 550 Maranello, Aston Martin Vanquish or McLaren F1 over that anyday.

what about a Ferrari Spider?

and indeed, the Murciélago is :eek2:

The 550 Barchetta looks a bit "wrong" as well, IMO. Can't quite say why though...

Attachment(s):

Ferrari 550 barchetta 3.jpg, 57.95kb

Ferrari 550 barchetta 3.jpg

Back