Check this out!!!!!!

Mare

Because of th county and our sucky system we live in here, I have to take my child out of daycare, this is what they sent home today with him, :crying4: ;

A Letter saying: Dear Mrs. Abruzzese, I am sorry to hear that Matthew will NO LONGER be attending the ceneter. I am even sorry to hear you are being denied financial assistance....
Matthew is a GREAT kid!! :) HE WILL "always have a SPOT' here at the school. :crying4: :crying4: :crying4: :crying4: :crying4: :crying4: Please remember that we will be here if you require child in the future for Matthew is a VERY intellegent child for his age. I wish YOU ALL the best and hope your problems will be resolved in a short period-for we will miss Matthew DEARLY. We will keep you and yours in our prayers.

Sincerely, Stephanie Aquine'

:crying4: And the worst part is His FATHER could have not made all this happen , if he had a BRAIN CELL left in his head.

Sorry to vent on all.. But thnx for letting me....

Philly said:
they couldnt let him stay?
Nope believe it??? Cus his "So Calle Father" got locked up for Burgluary - on 3 counts!!!! and blamed it on Me-driving him insane???!!!! :lol2:

Ah. You see. I told you all that there is a purpose for everything. Now we see the reason for baseball. If not for baseball, where would Mare find a baseball bat to whallop someone over the head?

This world never ceases to amaze me...........a coupla millenia of so called "civilisation" the core of which must me the care and nuture of children........and beurocracy pulls this shit *shakes head*

*hands Mare baseball bat........make that a BBat on steroids that is having a bad hair day*

Squiggy said:
:hmm: And now you're fixing things...Right Mare? :disgust2:
HEY JOE!!!!!!!!!!
Don't treat me like "ONE" of "YOUR"Children????? Theres's far more in depth than in "MY" situation.......
And "Y E S" I AM FIXING THINGS - Me and the KIds will be out of NJ in a week and a half-so If you dont want to make all OTC known of "MINE" & "YOUR" probs, PLEASE DON'T discuss anything on here!!!!!! Do it as a grown-up on the phone or in person , this is NOT the PROPER place to DISCUSS "MY" nor "MY CHIDRENS PROBS"

THNX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :crying4:

Don't know if you noticed Mare, but the diappointment I was showing was because you did exactly that....

Squiggy said:
:hmm: And now you're fixing things...Right Mare? :disgust2:

OH & FYI "YOUR" PERFECT...Dont fuck around on here-call me or talk to me in person, THNX ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :disgust2:

Mare said:
OH & FYI "YOUR" PERFECT...Dont fuck around on here-call me or talk to me in person, THNX ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :disgust2:

OHHHH and exactly "WHAT did I do? :confused:

Mare said:
OHHHH and exactly "WHAT did I do? :confused:

SOOOOOOO Sorry PPL for all having to deal with a situation thats going on here between me and squigg's-hope it make's your FRIDAY NIGHT! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :drink:

Mare said:
SOOOOOOO Sorry PPL for all having to deal with a situation thats going on here between me and squigg's-hope it make's your FRIDAY NIGHT! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :drink:

That wasn't a fight......not an ornament thrown or a decent insult.................ya a pair of daft buggers........but ain't we all :winkkiss:

bleach said:
This world never ceases to amaze me...........a coupla millenia of so called "civilisation" the core of which must me the care and nuture of children........and beurocracy pulls this shit *shakes head*

*hands Mare baseball bat........make that a BBat on steroids that is having a bad hair day*

Well Gee Thnx for giving me the Batt Bleach-Glad to know I have a team member-You and me know NOBODY -even Puters arent perfect in this world....THNX HON

Mare said:
Well Gee Thnx for giving me the Batt Bleach-Glad to know I have a team member-You and me know NOBODY -even Puters arent perfect in this world....THNX HON

Hey sugar......we all know that the world sucks rancid donkey knob, we just have to bite all the harder when it does :winkkiss:

bleach said:
Friends fight best I guess :)
FRIENDS-totally DISSED me -tonight-and guess cus he had to spend the day with my asshole X- Sooooooo X CUSE ME FOR HAVING A FUCKING BEER!!!!!!!! SORRY DISAPPOINTED YA!!!!!!!
I DID WHAT I COULD DO ALL DAY AND THEN THERE WAS THAT" FUCK IT " ATTITUDE but I did what i needed-know WHAT "NO MORE" JUST WANT TO HAVE CONVO ON OTC AND RELAX" so if not _FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right ? Right?

bleach said:
Hey sugar......we all know that the world sucks rancid donkey knob, we just have to bite all the harder when it does :winkkiss:
:winkkiss: wish I was were you are right now - HUG hugs & Kisses sent to ya babe!!!!!!!!! :winkkiss:

Back