Cheerleader Toss

I love it. The guys are all off chest thumping while the girl is sitting there rubbing the back of her head going 'OOOooowwwww'.

That coulda really been dangerous for her if she cought her chin on the rim.

I don't get it. :confused: I made 6 of 10, though, but I just don't see the point. It's not really funny, and it's a monumental waste of time...:shrug:

That's an extremely dangerous thing, even without trying to put her through the net! My niece Alexa is a "flyer" which is what they call the girls that get thrown in the air. At 12, it is amazing what they do with these girls and the height at which they throw them. And these are with girl spotters, imagine what would be possible with boy spotters.

It freaks me out to watch their competitions, frankly. One of the 11 year olds got an elbow in the mouth and knocked out some teeth in the last one. She kept going with the routine until she just couldn't hold the blood in her mouth anymore. Could you imagine being that kid's parent?

Cheerleading can be very dangerous. I was never a flyer, as we didn't do fun stuff like that when I was younger and into cheerleading, but I've been a spotter before and I have seen some ouchies.

Gato_Solo said:
I don't get it. :confused: I made 6 of 10, though, but I just don't see the point. It's not really funny, and it's a monumental waste of time...:shrug:

As opposed to the productivity/hilarity we enjoy perusing the OTC forums. :sheesh:

A.B.Normal said:
As opposed to the productivity/hilarity we enjoy perusing the OTC forums. :sheesh:

Hey...the forums are very productive...I've actually learned that some progressive folks should never be allowed near a computer for any reason. Some conservative folks, either. :p

Back