Cheerleading

Jeslek

Banned
OK, so guys and girls, have you ever been a cheerleader, and how was it? I'm rather tempted...

Here is the University of Waterloo cheerleading page:
http://www.stuntfactory.com/uwcheer/

Unfortunately, in this year's competition we didn't do that great. I think we did beat McMaster (Nixy... :p :p) though.

pic12_5.jpg

Some of the girls:
pic12_12.jpg

pic12_16.jpg

I was a cheerleader in 6th grade, but that didn't last long. Our high school cheerleading team is nothing like it is now. One guy wanted to be on the team and the school wouldn't let him--that'll give you an idea of what it was like.

samcurry said:
wow i think i want to cheerlead at waterloo..... :eek:
Um yes. My co-worker is a cheerleader. He is my soon-to-be roommate btw. You get the throw cute chicks around, lots of touching, and looking up their skirts... Mwhaha Seriously, I want to do this. lol.

nope hit on cheerleaders in HS and they were all cool to me. now in college theres one i hit on more than anyone else but theyre all really cool(the ones ive talked to)

My wife was a cheerleader all through High School, uniform still fits too, she wears it for me sometimes. :D

Perhaps this is only something that "ugly" people say, but I never could appreciate why all the "beautiful" ones seemed to git all the attention, in school. (I say, they have a much higher price to pay than they anticipated)

Kinda thought that some of us "plainer", more conspicuous folks mighta had somethin' to contribute as well, (though it seems we had to work a bit harder at it)..........but I guess I shouldn't be so presumptuous, seeins how I've never walked in their shoes..........

........funny how I'm so quick to judge.......(probably not alone though)....:rolleyes:

Even worse than the fact that this thread has no good pictures of cute cheerleaders is the fact that it contains GUY CHEERLEADERS!

I'm upset now.

I doubt they would take me for looks. I'm by no means a model... I just think it would be a lot of fun :)

Back