chest painting

tonksy

this is a mardi gras tradition.
gmail

if this is deemed acceptable i have a few more i could add if you are interested in seeing more, um...artwork.

cool! that'll rule out some...but if you are interested i could email the pics.
here's another:
gmail

dammit jim! they were there last night! i don't have the time to download and upload cuz i gotta get to work but i'll do it later.

tonksy said:
dammit jim! they were there last night! i don't have the time to download and upload cuz i gotta get to work but i'll do it later.

you linked from your gmail account, there were there for you, but not for us ;)

I can see Winky's pics but all the others are red x's.

The fetish club we used to go to a lot had chest painting with cool glitter and such. Once the lady was so impressed by my shoulder blades that she painted cool flamey wings on them. Too bad I never saw them as all the paint and glitter ended up in the bed the next morning.

All I remember was a chick with a big ol' belly painted like a pumpkin and wondered how some people can bear to leave the house clothed, much less nude. :alienhuh:

abooja said:
All I remember was a chick with a big ol' belly painted like a pumpkin and wondered how some people can bear to leave the house clothed, much less nude. :alienhuh:
wasn't that a pregnant woman? that's a little different.

I guess I didn't notice that she was pregnant. All the worse. Great way to humiliate your kid once he/she grows up.

Back