Chocolates...

Which do you prefer, European or American?

• European chocolate

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • American chocolate

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

HeXp£Øi±

European or American.

Incase you don't know European chocolates, at least all that i've tried, are sour. I think they sour their milk. American chocolate tends to be sweeter.

greenfreak

I've had Belgian chocolate and although it was long ago, I remember it being heavenly.

I'm getting away from Hershey's. I have a candy jar at work that I keep stocked for everyone who visits and I've been putting Dove's chocolate in there, everyone loves it. I have to say that it's much creamier than Hershey's.

Lindt's makes awesome truffles also.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Creamier doesn't always mean better. Although I like Doves, I actually prefer Kisses...;)

halamikage

:kiss: Just for you Gato :kiss:

A friend of mine gave me some European chocolate. I don't remember what I thought about it...must have not been that good if I don't remember. ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Easy miki...I've been sex-starved for almost 2 months. Things could get very messy... ;) :brow:

chcr

Too cute for words
Just remember, There's no such thing as bad chocolate (just bad chocoholics). :D Belgian and Swiss are good, Ghiardelli is the best American brand (equal to the Belgian and Swiss, IMHO). Would you have guessed I like chocalate???? :D

BlurOfSerenity

my friend gave me but a single square this german (not imported... her dad brought her it) chocolate stuff that was filled with Joghurt (which is, of course, yogurt)....
oh my god... it was orgasmically good. i thought i'd die.
i want more!! i'll buy 20 bars of it when i visit germany in june!!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
So basically you're saying if it don't make you scowl, it wasn't worth it?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i like mexican or swiss chocolate.

At best, 'cause i'm not very fond of eating candies and chocolates.

Aunty Em

I love swiss and belgian chocolate. But I also like the 70% dark bitter german chocolate in moderation.

75renegade

Chocolates r only a cruel tool of seduction, extended to those, in my sphere who're so inclined to be inticed, by such a means.

Myself, I've no use nor inclination for the stuff. Though a rare, occasional, "indiscrection" with Reeses 'as crossed my lips a time or ten........:p

HeXp£Øi±

Normally i'll only eat a few chocolates in an entire year. Yesterday i had six cream(sugar) filled chocolate eggs. Which by the way really are the size of a small egg.