Christina

Inkara1

Yesterday was 3 months together for us, and we're still going strong. I'm just mentioning this because I tend to have pretty short relationships, so 3 months is a major milestone. There's some recent pics of us with my parents on my website's photo gallery if anyone wants to see.

Thanks - was just slightly perplexed. Dunno why it's under the Chrysler name here...but the Viper is under Dodge.

Anyway, I know bugger-all about cars :shrug:

That's awesome Inky! I hope that everything goes well for you. :)

How much does that beast of a cat weigh? He's huge! I still want to pet his cute little fuzzy head tho.

Professur said:
Why does she change the colour of her hair and not the colour of her sweatshirt?
Her hair stays the same color; it was just differences in light. It must have been quite a bit of difference because it was the same camera that took all the shots. I'm wondering how much of a difference it made that her hair was up for the first shots and down for the last ones.

Out music tastes cover some of the same bases, although I'd never be able to drag her to a Butthole Surfers concert, methinks... and she hates Weird Al.

Her parents are still married. She has no kids and neither does her younger brother. She even has a marketable skill: she translates English into sign language for a partially-deaf four-year-old at a local preschool.

But here's one thing that I think helps a lot: I have a tendency to like to lay the compliments on rather thick. Some girls seem to get annoyed by that, but Christina appreciates what I'm trying to say.

Inkara1 said:
But here's one thing that I think helps a lot: I have a tendency to like to lay the compliments on rather thick. Some girls seem to get annoyed by that, but Christina appreciates what I'm trying to say.

Keep the compliments coming if she appreciates it. I appreciate being complimented every so often, and I'm getting it plenty lately. I'm loving every moment.

So is that the same thing as saying:

Gurls like to be lied too?

It's been my experience that compliments as well
derogatory comments are best used sparingly.

I can still recall years later some of the ones I've
been treated too...

Winky said:

I don't know whether they like it, but unless they're stupid they should probably expect it. :lol2:

Winky said:

It's been my experience that compliments as well
derogatory comments are best used sparingly.

I can still recall years later some of the ones I've
been treated too...

If the compliment is warranted, then why not give it, but don't give it and lie. That's just not nice. A friend of mine made me laugh, his ex wife used to ask him if she looked fat in something she was wearing, so he used to tell her, not more than usual. LOL

Just an aside...a cat that fat is not a good thing. Put that pet on a diet before it's too late. ;) Also...I'm surprised your vet hasn't mentioned that.

Back